The majority of the Selwood Products climbing frames have the same ladders. Some don’t have the plastic attachments on the top and some still do, if they don’t have the attachments its just a case of putting a hole in the wood just underneath the floor and screwing straight into the ladder where it attaches to the set.
Step by Step Guide:
- Find all the wood you require
- Find the correct screws
- Lay one leg on the side and slot the steps in
- Place the other leg, put the screws in and make sure the screws are straight.
- Flip it over, make sure you hold the bottom leg and then screw it in
- Flick it onto it front and screw on the back boards.
We also show this climbing frame build advice in a video. Use the following link to view the video of how to build climbing frame steps.