Please note that we are in the service industry and need your help before attending. Often playsets are being posted from online retailers from across the country and we attend after this point.
These are the basic terms of business that we believe are fair and help everyone to know what will happen in specific situations.
- Please make sure you have seen the terms of business and agreed your installation costs.
- Extra works on top of your installation will be chargeable. This includes free and extra equipment sold with your playsets.
- If your ground is not level or clear then a callout charge to cover fuel charges and time will be chargeable on the day even if no works are carried out.
- Please make sure you have checked the wood and equipment. We will believe unless otherwise stated that everything is in perfect order and ready to build. If you do find a problem then please arrange delivery of this before the installation date.
- If parts are missing our installers will build the set to the highest of standards or use original bolts as replacements. If this is not possible we will explain before we leave where the replacements need to be fitted, not by us unless agreed in writing. The full cost will still be payable in this instance.
- Even when an agreed installation date has been agreed this is weather permitting. Unforeseen circumstances could mean we can’t come on that exact day
- If you have a climbing frame installation date and have not received your climbing frame then we hope you will notify us.
- Please make sure you have looked into the climbing frame your building and measured your garden correctly to make sure you have the manufacturers safety space. If you do not have this space we will still build the playset as a demonstration before you clear the space around the playset. We would hope your not using the set until the safety space is around the set.
- Any ground works will be charged on top of the installation quote unless otherwise stated.
- Extras and accessories will not be installed unless directed or supplied with the play equipment.
- We expect that the original instructions are supplied with original bolts with the play equipment – We reserve the right to refuse to build equipment if non original bolts or equipment is used.
- Once we arrive even if the build is unlevel or a problem arises a basic call out charge will be applied which will vary dependent on a fuel surcharge or time.
- We can ask to authorise you payment card for a deposit before attending or ask for proof of payment before starting our build.
- All prices quoted will be inclusive unless otherwise stated.
- If we start the build and are unable to complete it then we will not be responsible for the replacement parts.
- If we begin to build the climbing frame and you wish to return it or unhappy with the product we will not at any point be responsible for wrapping up your set or cover costs of replacements.
We are always as helpful as possible and respectful to you and your family. We do ask that your excited children are kept out of the build site to avoid any accidents or risk to your child.